Taking a screenshot on a Vivo phone has a very simple and easy method. All you need to know is the method to take a screenshot on Vivo phone. You can take a screenshot on Vivo phone using hardware buttons, volume buttons and by swiping the screen. In this blog, we will be talking about how to take a screenshot on Vivo phone using hardware buttons.
1. 5 Ways to Take Screenshot On Vivo Phone
1. Press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. 2. Swipe from the bottom to the top with three fingers. 3. Press the power and home buttons simultaneously. 4. Double tap the Recent Apps button. 5. Use the Assistive Touch button.
2. How to take a screenshot on vivo phone without Home Button
Taking a screenshot on vivo phone without home button is not difficult. All you need is the assistive touch. 1. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch. 2. Turn on Assistive Touch and tap on the Assistive Touch icon. 3. A white circle will appear on the screen. Tap on it and then select Screenshot. The screenshot will be taken and saved to your Photos app.
3. How to take a screenshot on Vivo V5s
There are three ways to take screenshots on the Vivo V5s. The first way is to press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. The second way is to use the Screenshot option in the Action Center. The third way is to use the Palm Capture function.
4. How to take a screenshot on vivo phone without power button
There are three ways to take screenshots on vivo phones. The first way is to press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. The second way is to press the Power button and the Home button at the same time. The third way is to press and hold the Volume Up button and then press and hold the Power button. If your phone is turned off, you can press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time to take a screenshot.
5. How to take a screenshot on vivo from notification bar
If you want to take a screenshot on vivo with the help of notification bar, you just need to follow these simple steps: 1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification panel. 2. Find and long-press the screenshot thumbnail. 3. After a screenshot is taken, you can share it or edit it immediately.
No matter how hard it seems, taking a screenshot on vivo phone is not as difficult as you think. All you need to do is learn the ways through which one can take a screenshot and use them whenever required.